Parking Permit Pick Up
Location: Terminal 1, Level 5 West bridge Valet / Car Care desk. (Note that this area is not manned. Pick up is by appointment only.)
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Phone: (416) 776-2820
Steps for parking access:
- Submit online request for Parking Permit Agreement
- Add an employee to an existing account (PDF, 150 KB).
- Review and agree parking terms and conditions (PDF, 130 KB)
- Revalidate your parking (update your information)
- Register your electric vehicle (PDF, 62 KB)
- Inquire about special access and permits
- Ask about your account or billing.
- Report a lost or defective parking access card.
- Return your parking access card.
Revalidate your parking information every year
All employees must revalidate their parking information every year to make sure we have the most accurate and current information on record. Our revalidation program ensures that we can accurately plan and maintain parking space availability.
To revalidate your parking information, complete the Employee Parking Revalidation form (PDF, 327 KB) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-authorized vehicles will be tagged and towed from the parking facility.