The part you play in keeping yourself and our passengers healthy varies depending on your role, but there are some important steps everyone who works at Pearson can do to stay healthy:
- Practice rigorous hygiene. Wash your hands thoroughly, sneeze or cough into your elbow and use sanitizer on your hands.
- Stay home if you’re sick, and report symptoms to your employer.
- Masks are not mandatory but are recommended. We work in a busy public environment. Masks protect others from you and reduce your exposure to others.
- Keep informed about the latest policies that apply to workers in federally regulated industries for vaccinations.
- Be aware of the programs and tools in place across the airport to support a safe and healthy experience for everyone.